Citizens: Join Cop22 Companies: Join Cop22 Ecolovert: Add company Français
The United Nations Climate Change Conferences are yearly conferences held in the framework of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Ecolovert's fund. Buy ecological units:
Daily Atmospheric Co2
Please Login or create an account to enjoy Cop22 Marrakech 2016!
Cop22 Marrakech 2016 is looking for new forum moderators.
Forum moderator guidelines
As a moderator of Cop22 Marrakech 2016, you are expected to perform certain tasks and follow basic guidelines. We promote a friendly environment where members can freely exchange ideas in a non-offensive manner. Moderators should promote and demonstrate the principles of the forum and are not exempt from the general rules of the forum.
1. As a moderator, you are expected to be active on the forum. This not only includes logging in frequently, but also posting and initiating new topics of interest.
2. As an active moderator, you are expected to help other members by offering knowledge that you have or providing links when necessary.
3. You are expected to conduct yourself in a way that represents the forum—no offensive behavior or arguments. We are the role models for the forum and members will emulate our actions.
4. Do not allow negative comments about members. Edit those posts and send the original poster a personal message (PM) explaining why the post was edited, specifically citing any applicable forum rules.
5. Notify a forum administrator of any violations that cannot be handled as a moderator and send a warning to the member. In an instance where a member's behavior is so offensive that it requires a ban, contact an administrator by clicking on the "Report this user" link.
6. If a thread is started in the wrong board, move the thread to the correct board by clicking on "Edit."
7. Treat all members with respect. As a moderator of Cop22 Marrakech 2016, you should exercise restraint when responding to any infraction. Try to keep your personal opinions regarding members to yourself, as it reflects negatively on the forum. The responsibility of being a forum moderator includes acting in a manner that is considered unbiased and levelheaded.
8. Learn and be familiar with all of the forum rules and policies. Moderation actions should only be taken in response to a direct infraction of these rules and for no other reasons. When in doubt, contact a forum administrator for advice on how to handle a situation.
9. No moderator should EDIT anyone's posts. If there is a dispute regarding a post, please send a personal message (PM) to the original poster (OP) to discuss the matter or remove the post. Posts should only be removed when absolutely necessary, such as when maintaining the integrity of the thread or the forum and its guidelines/rules.
The 22nd session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 22) to the UNFCCC is expected to take place in from 7-18 November 2016. Morocco has offered to host this COP.